The web template has 3 page layouts: Home page, Sidebar (default), and Full-width. All layouts have the same common sections: header, navigation, and footer. Differences between page layouts are in the content area (and the Home page can have a rotating banner and dashboard buttons).
Home Page Layout
The home page layout has sections and elements as follows:
- State sliver header – same on all pages.
- Header section – main section to brand your agencies site. This will be the same on all pages.
- Navigation – same on all pages.
- Rotating banner – only shows on the home page.
- Dashboard buttons – shows on the home page. (OPTIONAL – Alternatively the layout can just have a rotating banner spanning the entire horizontal section)
- Main Content area – most of the content.
- Featured sections – only shows on the home page.
- Footer section – same on all pages.
- Background image – same on all pages.
Sidebar Page Layout
The sidebar page layout has two sections in the content area:
- Main Content – this area is an 8-column section that has the content for a page.
- Sidebar – the sidebar is controlled by widgets. Widgets are added using the admin section. They can be anything from simple html content to a plugin that displays featured posts.
Full-width Page Layout
As its name describes, the content area of this page layout spans the full width.
- Main Content – this area is a 12-column section.